1. No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.
2. There is little success when there is little laughter.
3. People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.
4. The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.
5. I believe the true road of preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line.
6. The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%.
7. Concentration is my motto - first honesty, then industry, then concentration.
8. No man can become rich without himself being enriching others.
9. The secret of success lies not in doing your own work, but in recognizing the right man to do it.
10. Do your duty and a little more and the future will take care of itself.