Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nelson Mandela Quotes

  1. After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
  2. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers the fear.
  3. It always seems impossible until it's done.
  4. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
  5. There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
  6. One of the things I learned when I was negotiating was that until I changed myself, I could not change others.
  7. Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.
  8. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
  9. You will achieve more in this world through acts of mercy than you will through acts of retribution.
  10. Let there be justice for all. Let there be peace for all. Let there be work, bread, water and salt for all. Let each know that for each the body, the mind and the soul have been freed to fulfill themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Good collection of quotes. his lines are true.More quotes visit Nelson Mandela

    ReplyDelete